SINGLES GUIDE TO THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
(including Sacramento & Monterey Bay areas)
The San Francisco Bay Area is a single person's paradise. There are more singles organizations, with
more varied activities, than any other area on earth! Whatever you enjoy doing for fun, there probably is a
singles club that would like to do it with you.
This is the online edition of Singles Guide to the San Francisco Bay Area, by Rich Gosse. The Guide,
originally published in 1985 (Marin Publications) is now in its 6th Edition.
SINGLES PARTY CLUBS
SINGLE PARENTS CLUBS
OUTDOOR & SPORTS SINGLES CLUBS
SINGLES DANCE CLUBS
CHRISTIAN SINGLES CLUBS
JEWISH SINGLES CLUBS
SPIRITUALLY ORIENTED SINGLES CLUBS
CLASSES & COACHING FOR SINGLES
YAHOO SINGLES GROUPS
MEETUP SINGLES GROUPS
TALL CLUBS FOR SINGLES
OTHER RESOURCES FOR SINGLES
- BAYAREASINGLES.COM, free dating website for SF Bay Area only, Bob Ranche, Director.
- THE SINGLES TRAVEL COMPANY, 56 N Santa Cruz Ave., Los Gatos CA 95030. Sponsors dozens of
affordable trips for singles to exotic destinations worldwide. Ann Thomas, Director, 1-888-286-8687.
- WHAT’S HAPPENING CALENDARS, John Benus, 415/331-0100. Lists hundreds of great places to
meet singles throughout the year. www.whatshappeningcalendars.com.
- FREE PERSONAL ADS. Thousands of singles in your area will read your free personal ad.
- SINGLES SUPPORT GROUP FOR WOMEN IN OAKLAND, ages 30-45 welcome. 1st and 3rd
Tuesday evenings, 7-8:30pm, with Michelle Lane., MFT.
DO YOU KNOW OF ANOTHER SINGLES CLUB IN THE BAY AREA? Let us know, and we will list them free
of charge in this Singles Directory. Email email@example.com.
GET INVITED TO THE BEST SINGLES PARTIES!
CLICK HERE TO BE ADDED TO OUR FREE EMAIL LIST
Copyright 2012 by Rich Gosse
The Society of Single Professionals